Candle care is a very important aspect of making sure your candle burns correctly.
Here are some of our favorite tips so that you can get the most out of your scented candle:
1) Trim the wick. This makes sure that your candle's flame is kept at an appropriate size, and also prevents any unnecessary smoke from billowing up. The best option to do this is using any wick trimmer, we have some available for preorder here.
2) Make sure your wax pools throughout the surface. Doing this will ensure that you have a clean, level surface on top of your candle and prevents any unnecessary tunneling. This will also make sure that the candle's fragrance has its time to shine!
3) DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CANDLE UNATTENDED!
4) Once there's about 1/4" of wax left, do not burn for any longer. We know its tempting to get the most out of your candle, however, safety always comes first!
5) Do not move the candle while burning. Hot wax hurts! So make sure not to move your candle while it's burning!
6) Repurpose your container! The first step in repurposing your candle jar is to leave your candle container in the freezer overnight. This will solidify the candle wax and make it easier to scoop out. If freezing and scooping doesn't get the job done, we recommend pouring boiling water into the candle jar and letting it sit for a couple of hours. You will now be able to pop out the remaining wax with ease.
We hope these tips have been helpful! You can shop our amazing selection of candles here.